Organisations can access the individual records of the Consumer Disclosure Agreements in the document history on their account page. The individual record will show the date and time that an individual accepted the Consumer Disclosure Agreement.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I get started with Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti eSignatures legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?