Unfortunately Yoti doesn't currently support two IDs from different countries. If you were to add two of the same ID documents (such as two passports or two National IDs) from different countries to your Yoti, the first one would be archived and the second would then replace it. You can see a list of documents we accept by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my Yoti?
- How do I scan my passport?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- What if Yoti doesn’t accept my ID document?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use Yoti?
- What if my Yoti photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my Yoti?
- Can I remove my original ID document and/or add a new one?