Yes. Before the witness that is currently assigned has completed you are able to change the witness. To change the witness, go back into the invitation email that allowed you to sign, you should be displayed a box that allows you to elect a witness. If you type in new information and submit this will elect the new witness and make the old witness unable to sign the document.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I get started with Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti eSignatures legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?