Your result will display the date and time you were tested. When you choose to share this result with an organisation, it is up to them to decide whether they accept this result. They may require you to take the test again to provide a more recent test result.
Articles in this section
- More about Cq values and virus test results
- How can I check my test results?
- How long does it take to get my results back?
- I haven’t received my test results, who should I contact?
- For how long is my test result valid / accurate?
- How do I share my test results?
- I’m an organisation running this test and need your help to set it up
- How much does this cost?
- I am interested in this, how can I get in touch with you?
- Why was my result “Inconclusive”?