This can happen for a number of reasons. The control sample may have failed, or it could be because of human error or machine error. Please contact the organisation who performed your test to have your test taken again.
Articles in this section
- More about Cq values and virus test results
- How can I check my test results?
- How long does it take to get my results back?
- I haven’t received my test results, who should I contact?
- For how long is my test result valid / accurate?
- How do I share my test results?
- I’m an organisation running this test and need your help to set it up
- How much does this cost?
- I am interested in this, how can I get in touch with you?
- Why was my result “Inconclusive”?