Yes, auto-tagging is just a method of adding tags to a document in a consistent way. The recipients that are created from the tags are the same as any other recipient that is added manually and can be renamed, deleted, and moved.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I get started with Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti eSignatures legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?