If your document contains auto-tags (matrix here) in it and the feature has been activated for you, then you can click the options button at the top of step 1 and click Auto-tagging. This will tag all of the documents that have been uploaded that contain auto-tags in them. If it has been successfully tagged then they will appear on step 3 as if you had placed them there yourself.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Sign?
- How do I get started with Yoti Sign?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti Sign legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti Sign?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?