No, once auto tags are in your document, they work just the same as tags that you add manually. The auto tags feature just provides a quicker and easier way of adding the same tags to multiple documents automatically.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I get started with Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti eSignatures legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?