Please check for the following errors that could be the reason your document has not been tagged.
- Check that your document contains auto tags.
- The text in the document needs to run horizontally across the page from left to right. Check the document hasn’t been rotated so the text is running vertically or from right to left.
- Check that your envelope hasn’t exceeded the tag limit. We have set a limit of 3000 tags per envelope.
- If you’ve uploaded a document in PDF format, make sure any ‘layers’ and transparency in the PDF are flattened. Most programmes that allow you to create or edit PDFs will have settings that allow you to remove transparency and flatten layers.
- Check that you’ve only assigned a maximum of 10 signers per envelope.
- Check that none of your tag groups or signers begin with the number ‘0’. Make sure that your tags are formatted correctly by viewing the matrix here.
- If you’ve added a radio group, make sure you haven’t added both optional and required buttons in the same group.
- If you’ve added a radio group, check to make sure you’ve added at least two radio buttons to that group.