Yes you can, when you add a first signee you will be given the option to turn on ‘signing order’. By turning this on you will be able to create up to ten groups. Signees in group one will receive the invitation to sign first. Once all of the signees in group one have completed then the recipients in group two will receive their invitation to sign, and so on.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I get started with Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti eSignatures legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?