When you send a document to be signed, you get the opportunity to give each signee a role. This is just a label to make it clear who the signee is in relation to what the document is about. Some role examples include: landlord, tenant, employer and employee. You don’t have to add a role if you don’t want to.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I get started with Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti eSignatures legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?