With a traditional signature, a person signs their name in ink on a paper document to indicate their agreement with its contents. An electronic signature (sometimes referred to as an ‘e-signature’) is the equivalent process used with a digital document (such as PDF file). A person can add a symbol or piece of data to a digital document, and this indicates their agreement with its contents.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I get started with Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I create a password for my account?
- How do I log in with my Yoti app?
- What do the two authentication types mean?
- What is an electronic signature?
- Is Yoti eSignatures legally approved?
- How much does it cost to send and sign documents using Yoti eSignatures?
- How do I send a document to be signed?
- What is a signee’s ‘role’?