The physical Yoti Citizencard is PASS scheme approved and can be used in person in the UK, rather than carrying, for example, a physical passport to prove age; so under 13s can still use this card.
Articles in this section
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- What if someone tries to create a Yoti using my mobile number?
- Won't adding my ID document to Yoti make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- How often do you evaluate Yoti’s security?
- What would happen to my information if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- What information does Yoti store about me?
- What does Yoti do with my information?