Your document details are encrypted and stored securely on our servers in our UK data centres. A secure copy is also present inside the Yoti app on your phone. You are the only one who can give people access to your data. The key to accessing that data is stored securely on your phone.
Articles in this section
- How do I know Yoti is secure?
- What if someone tries to create a Yoti using my mobile number?
- Won't adding my ID document to Yoti make me vulnerable to identity fraud?
- How does Yoti stop people creating fake accounts?
- Why should I trust Yoti with my information?
- How often do you evaluate Yoti’s security?
- What would happen to my information if Yoti got hacked?
- Can Yoti see my data?
- What information does Yoti store about me?
- What does Yoti do with my information?