A Yoti that has been linked to a passport with a biometric chip gives the people you interact with the highest possible level of proof of your identity. It also allows us to check the passport has not been tampered with.
Articles in this section
- Can I still create a Yoti if I don’t have an ID document?
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my Yoti?
- How do I scan my passport?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- What if Yoti doesn’t accept my ID document?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use Yoti?
- What if my Yoti photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my Yoti?