Yoti is a member of the following organisations:
- British Retail Consortium (Associate);
- Cifas (Cross Industry Fraud Prevention Service);
- Digital Policy Alliance;
- Global Cyber Alliance;
- London Digital Security Centre;
- Open Identity Exchange;
- Primary Authority status with Bucks & Surrey;
- Secure by Design (SBD)
- Social Enterprise UK
- Signatory to 5 Rights (iRights) charter;
- The Parent Zone;
- UK Council for Child Internet Safety (Associate); and
Yoti is also B Corp certified.
1) B Corp certified - Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
2) Achieved an unqualified ISAE 3000 (SOC 2) report from one of the top four global auditing firms on the continuous operation of our security controls. Our most recent assessment period was April to September 2019. We were delighted to receive a report that found no exceptions in the operation of our security controls. The same auditor validated Yoti's provision of age-check services as being in accordance with the British Standards Institution’s PAS 1296:2018 code of practice.
In May 2020, we commissioned an independent assessment which confirmed that Yoti meets the USA’s legal requirements for privacy and security when storing health data (known as ‘HIPAA’, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996). We will repeat this assessment every year.
3) Secured by Design has recognised the high standards of security that the Yoti app provides when an individual uses it to prove their identity, online and in person’. (Established in 1989, Secured by Design (SBD) is the title for a group of national police projects).
4) A member of the Safe Face Pledge. The Safe Face Pledge is an opportunity for organizations to make public commitments towards mitigating the abuse of facial analysis technology. This historic pledge prohibits lethal use of the technology, lawless police use, and requires transparency in any government use.