Yoti is a member of the following organisations:
- British Retail Consortium (Associate);
- Cifas (Cross Industry Fraud Prevention Service);
- Open Identity Exchange;
- Primary Authority status with Bucks & Surrey;
- Secure by Design (SBD)
- Signatory to 5 Rights (iRights) charter;
- The Parent Zone; and
Yoti is also:
1) B Corp certified - Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
2) Received an ISAE 3000 (SOC 2) report from one of the top four global auditing firms on the continuous operation of our security controls. Our most recent assessment period was January to December 2020. The same auditor validated Yoti's provision of age-check services as being in accordance with the British Standards Institution’s PAS 1296:2018 code of practice.
In May 2020, we commissioned an independent assessment which confirmed that Yoti means the USA’s legal requirements for privacy and security when storing health data (known as ‘HIPAA’, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996). We will repeat this assessment every year.