No, each person is allowed one Yoti only. It’s how we stop people from trying to impersonate others. By ensuring every Yoti is unique to one person we reduce the risk of fraud. However, Yoti technology is also used to power some of our partners’ apps (such as Post Office EasyID). You can use these apps at the same time.
Articles in this section
- I’ve been told that one of my attributes is “already in use”. What can I do?
- How do I recover my account?
- Can I have more than one Yoti?
- Can I get Yoti on my tablet?
- Can I delete my Yoti?
- How do I delete my Yoti?
- What happens to my data if I uninstall the app?
- Can I delete information from my Yoti?
- How do I backup my Yoti account?
- Can I recover my backup from my iPhone to Android device or vice versa?