Don’t worry if the photo on your document was taken a long time ago. We do our best to match the photo you add to your Yoti with the photo of you on your ID document. If we can’t match your photos automatically then we’ll try to match them manually instead.
Articles in this section
- Can I still create a Yoti if I don’t have an ID document?
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my Yoti?
- How do I scan my passport?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- What if Yoti doesn’t accept my ID document?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use Yoti?
- What if my Yoti photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my Yoti?