Like many apps, you need an internet connection to use Yoti. The app should work fine on any Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G or 5G connection. As part of our social purpose efforts we have been developing a simple, fully offline solution for the humanitarian sector which works without the need for connectivity or smartphones, and we hope this will be available in the coming months. You can read more about Yoti Keys in our summary research paper available here.
Articles in this section
- Has Yoti been approved by any regulators and organisations?
- Where is Yoti accepted as ID?
- We have presented Yoti to the following organisations:
- Yoti is a member of the following organisations:
- What is Yoti?
- What can I do with my Yoti?
- How much does Yoti cost?
- Is Yoti available in different languages?
- Does Yoti work offline?