Adding an ID document is optional, but to verify certain details (for example, name, date of birth and nationality) a valid ID document like a passport, CitizenCard, national ID card or driving licence, is needed. Having this level of verification helps individuals and organisations to trust Yoti, and each other.
Articles in this section
- Can I still create a Yoti if I don’t have an ID document?
- What ID documents do you currently support?
- Do I need to add an ID document to use my Yoti?
- How do I scan my passport?
- What information is taken from my ID documents?
- Why do you want the information on my ID documents?
- What if Yoti doesn’t accept my ID document?
- My ID document has expired, can I still use Yoti?
- What if my Yoti photo doesn’t look like the photo on my ID document?
- Can I add more than one ID document type to my Yoti?