Yes. Although many free and public WiFi connections have poor security, Yoti Password Manager itself uses strong encryption. So any passwords you use when on public WiFi could not be read by anyone attempting to intercept them.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Password Manager?
- How do I sign into Yoti Password Manager the first time?
- How does the autofill function work?
- Which devices support the autofill function?
- How do I recover my saved passwords?
- Can I recover passwords that I have deleted?
- Can I view all the browsers that I am using from Yoti Password Manager?
- How do I generate a strong password?
- How do I store passwords using Yoti Password Manager?
- Where can I use Yoti Password Manager?