Yes. In order to use Yoti Password Manager you have to unlock it with the Yoti app on your phone. You can then lock or sign out when you have finished your browsing session. It will then lock itself automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Articles in this section
- What is Yoti Password Manager?
- How do I sign into Yoti Password Manager the first time?
- How does the autofill function work?
- Which devices support the autofill function?
- How do I recover my saved passwords?
- Can I recover passwords that I have deleted?
- Can I view all the browsers that I am using from Yoti Password Manager?
- How do I generate a strong password?
- How do I store passwords using Yoti Password Manager?
- Where can I use Yoti Password Manager?