Yes, you can. The process is the same whether you are recovering from an iPhone to Android or Android to iPhone. For this example we’ll imagine we’re recovering from an iPhone to an Android phone and that you have already stored your recovery key in iCloud.
- Sign in to your iCloud account and search ‘Yoti’.
- Open the ‘Yoti’ folder and download the file named ‘RECOVERY’ to your computer.
- Once you have downloaded the folder, sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Go to the ‘My Drive’ page and create a new folder named ‘Yoti’.
- Drag the ‘RECOVERY’ file into the ‘Yoti’ folder in Google Drive.
- Open the Yoti app on your Android phone and go through the account recovery process as normal.
Find out more about the recovery process here.